Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe
Creating the Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe was born from a place within me where I envisioned people of like-hearts and like-minds circling together across the globe, and all linked by the core values of Holistic Goddess:
Embodied. Authentic. Sacred.
These can be also be described as embodied spirituality, an authentic presence, sacred devotion, and compassionate witnessing. In my work, I offer others the space and companionship to explore these concepts via flower and vibrational essences, Divine Feminine experientals, Spiritual Companionship, and card readings. I also blog on a regular basis about these, and related, areas.
When I dreamed up the Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe, I decided to root it in these core values, and to let my blog posts weave threads of connection between us all. And so, within the Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe, you will find:
- A sacred pause in your day, with the space held lovingly and compassionately by myself;
- A place to offer and receive support and guidance on your spiritual path;
- Ideas and inspiration for our spiritual practices;
- Around the same time as the monthly Essence Spotlight post, more information and journal prompts to expand upon our essence understanding;
- Later in the month, around the same time as the regular Goddess Spotlight post, further details about the featured Goddess, along with journal prompts to deepen our connections with Her;
- Additional discussion questions based around other articles on the blog, and related areas;
- Regular quotes and thoughts to inspire and empower us;
- Advance news of upcoming Holistic Goddess events, courses, and other services;
- Special offers and discounts on Holistic Goddess services, events, courses, and products;
- Behind-the-scenes updates about forthcoming services … and more!
I’ll be priestessing in the Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe most days, so there will be plenty of opportunities to connect with me, ask questions, and share your experiences. I’m also open to any feedback you may want to give about Holistic Goddess and what I offer.
The Holistic Goddess Circle Tribe is a closed Facebook Group. This means you will need an account on Facebook to join us, and, while your friends can see that you’re a member of the group, anything you post won’t be seen outside of the group itself.
Whether you are a past, present, or future client and/or friend, I do hope you’ll join us.